Saturday 20 December 2008

Chapter 5

the endless desert


we started to walk through the desert it seemed to go on for ever whenever we thought we saw a bit of shade and water it ended up being a mirage we wondered when it would end when I remembered my powers!
I made three bowls and filled them with water Lopmon looked gloomy "whats wrong" i asked "its just that Patomon digivolved before me and usually people only have one digimon so maybe im not your digimon and patamon is" said lopmon "well mabye im lucky and i promise you the next digimon we meet you'll digivolve then and also dont get into any fight's with patamon in the end you'll both end up hurt okay" "okay"said lopmon "good"I said.
We kept on going patamon asked what was wrong I didn't answer he asked agian I told him to change the subject he just went quite "whats wrong" I asked "I can hear a rumbling " said patamon and lopmon.
"Get ready for a digimon" I said "yippee" said lopmon "what have you promised him" whispered patamon "none of your business" I told him suddenly a Drimogemon popped out of the ground. Drimogemon a drill type digimon it hardly ever comes up to the surface.
"Time to digivolve"said patamon.patamon digivolve to.............................angemon.angemon used hand of fate it hit him right on the drill "there isn't even a scratch"I said "uh oh look out angemon"lopmon shouted.Drimogemon used bone crusher it hit angmon so hard he dedigivolved back into patamon I ran over to him he was knocked out I turned round to lopmon "it's your time to shine" I told lopmon lopmon digivolve to....................antylamon.antylamon used bunny blaster it hit the black gear and the black gear exploded "where am I"said Drimogemon "you had a black gear stuck in you but its fine now" said antylamon "I'm sorry" said Drimogemon "its okay" I said "you weren't in control"I said.
patamon didn't say anything he was still knocked out. me and antylamon said bye. I sighed "what's wrong?"asked antylamon "its just we have still miles to go"I said "just jump on my back and we'll get there in a couple of minutes so we got on his back and it was true a couple of minutes later we were at a pedastal when antylamon dedigivolved back into lopmon and patamon woke up and we decided to call it a day.



No comments: